Join our team of unicorns and make some magic
LimeCrime.com eCommerce Merchandiser
The eCommerce Merchandiser is a new key role within the passionate team that operates LimeCrime.com at our Woodland Hills location. This individual will act as the product owner of the website, responsible for ensuring all products and product content is represented as intended. The ideal candidate is customer obsessed and has a passion for content integrity, user experience and conversion. In addition, this individual must possess a “can do” attitude, has an extremely high attention to detail, is very organized and is a team player.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a passionate team and make an impact with an industry-leading global make-up brand
- Facilitate all product merchandising and narrative, ensuring every page is accurate and setup to create the best customer experience possible, with an easy path-to-purchase.
- Manage all products and product related content through our CMS, including loading product images, product attributes, SEO friendly descriptions, inventory management, and overall website merchandising.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and focus daily on improving their experiences.
- Continually enhance the website, update content, and manage online merchandising.
- Review site traffic, conversion, customer behavior, product performance, and merchandising. Communicate with the team to inform them of business patterns, opportunities, and challenges.
- Project manage eCommerce calendar and activities.
- Act as the support net for various eCommerce tasks on an ad hoc basis.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- 2-3 years in merchandising and/or retail. Online merchandising experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate forward thinking, initiative, perseverance, autonomy, and efficiency on a daily basis.
- Enjoy working in small, tight-knit teams, in a fast-paced environment.
- A go-getter with the drive to succeed, and ready to make an impact on a high-performing team.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high paced, fluid environment while ensuring follow-through and timely deliverables.
- Solid knowledge of the eCommerce industry and technologies. Beauty/Fashion experience a plus.
- Able to work independently and not afraid to ask questions.