You are about to sample magic.
Wish you could try a rainbowful of Lime Crimeâs Unicorn Hair shades? Now you can with our 5-packette Try-Me Kits. Each whimsically designed book unfolds to a curated shade collection. Ultra-conditioning, semi-permanent formula leaves hair silky smooth. 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Read More
Wish you could try a rainbowful of Lime Crimeâs Unicorn Hair shades? Now you can with our 5-packette Try-Me Kits. Each whimsically designed book unfolds to a curated shade collection. A single packette contains enough hair dye for one strand test. Ultra-conditioning, semi-permanent formula transforms hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet.
Unicorn Hair comes in 2 coverage levels:
- Full Coverage delivers super-saturated color impact on pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair and a tint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair.
- Tints leave a light wash of color on pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
HOW TO USE:
- Wear plastic gloves & protect your clothes/workspace.
- Select a 1 inch strand to test on. Hair must be clean, unconditioned, and dry.
- Saturate test strand in our conditioning color.
- Leave Full Coverage shades in for 30 minutes. Leave Tints in for 45 minutes. Rinse clean.
- Welcome to the unicorn tribe!
BUNNY/CLOUD/FRILLY/POWDER/NEON PEACH: Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Quaternium-75, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Acid Violet 43 CI 60730, Basic Blue 3 CI 51004, Basic Blue 7 CI 42595, Basic Blue 99 CI 56059, Basic Brown 16 CI 12250, Basic Orange 1 CI 11320, Basic Red 2 CI 50240, Basic Red 14 CI 48016, Basic Red 22 CI 11055, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2 CI 42520, Basic Violet 13 CI 42536, Basic Yellow 29, Basic Yellow 40.