Keeping up with color!
Unicorn Hair Color Conditioners will save your fantasy hair days between dyeing sessions to keep the magic alive! Maintain your hair color with a perk of pigment and increase shine from Unicorn Hair Color Conditioners. Whether you’re enhancing an existing shade or adding a light wash of color to pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair for the first time – we’ve got you covered.Read More
Unicorn Hair Color Conditioner deepens, revitalizes, and illuminates your current hair color between color dyeing sessions.
- Simply choose your correlating shade or mix and match for a custom color experience and use as directed.
- Color conditioners feature silicone quat microemulsion which helps to offer heat protection, boosted shine, reduced static, & cuts drying time!
- Adds a magical touch of color to your shower rack and smells deliciously refreshing.
- Color not your thing? Try our Universal shade.
PINK Works well with: Bunny, Bubblegum Rose, Shook, Strawberry Jam, Juicy
BLUE Works well with: Blue Smoke, Anime, Powder, Cloud, Dirty Mermaid
PURPLE Works well with: Pony, Oyster, Cloud, Frilly, Squid, Kawaii
PEACH Works well with: Neon Peach, Sushi
FUCHSIA Works well with: Chocolate Cherry, Strawberry Jam, Juicy, Lipstick
UNIVERSAL Works well with: All shades of hair
WHAT IT DOES: Instantly restore your hair color while deeply conditioning your mane!
HOW TO USE:
- Use whenever you'd normally condition + need a magical color boost
- Wear gloves to avoid staining hands
- Work conditioner through freshly shampooed hair from roots to ends
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Dry and style hair as you'd usually do - & voila!
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Isopropanol, Silicone Quaternium-16, Phenoxyethanol, Undeceth-11, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Basic Red 51, Basic Orange 2 (CI 11270), Basic Violet 2 (CI 42520), Basic Violet 14 (CI 42510), Basic Red 22 (CI 11055).